Friday, July 20, 2012

Got Stuf?

To off-set the awful image of Spam from my last post, today I give you this:

Yum-O!

(See the light shining down on the Oreos from above? Yup, you guessed it. It's a cookie halo. hehe)

The thing is, I LOVE cookies. And Oreos are at the top of my store-bought cookie list. I've always been traditional Oreo kind-of girl, then I tried Golden Oreos, which OH MY LAND, are THE BOMB. And then I found these:
*stares*
Usually I'm not a Double Stuf fan, and it's not just the fact that the word "Stuf" is missing an "f" for some inexplicable reason. No, my main issue with Double Stuf Oreos is firmly cookie-based. For me, the cookie-to-cream ration is off: too much cream, not enough cookie. But for some reason, on the Heads or Tails Oreos, the extra cream works. Maybe it's a palate cleanser in between the different sides, or maybe it just goes along with the indecisive vibe of these cookies...the whole I'm-not-sure-if-I-want-chocolate-or-vanilla-Oreos-today-so-maybe-I'll-just-eat-both. IN ONE COOKIE. :)

Either way, THEY'RE AWESOME. No doubt it's why they earned a cookie halo. :)

Oh, and did you notice the half-eaten Oreo to the side? Yup, that was me. :) *nom nom* Usually I eat one half at a time--a purist Oreo-eating-move if there ever was one!--but today I just took a big ole' bite. And it rocked.

So, what are y'alls thoughts on Double Stuf? (I REALLY wanted to add the missing "f" there...) And Oreos? And have you ever tasted the creamy goodness of the Heads or Tails Oreos? Oh, you haven't? Here...try one! *shares* Aren't they delish?! :)

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment