Wednesday, October 29, 2014

FIERCE news!!!!

AHHHHH! Y'all!!!! I'M A FIERCE READS AUTHOR!!!!!!!

*breathes*

It's real. It's really happening. So . . . I'm so excited to announce that I'll be part of the Spring 2015 Fierce Reads Tour!


See? THE #NILtribe has turned FIERCE!:)


The author lineup is AMAZING (Marie! Courtney! Anna! Lindsay! AHHHH! I <3 ALL the Tour authors and their books!) and I'm SO honored to be a part. More Tour details and city information to come, but in the meantime, you can find out more about all the authors and their books over at Mac Teen Books.

So there you go! NIL UNLOCKED comes out May 12, 2015. Then . . .  the #NILtribe hits the road, feeling FIERCE!:)

Are you in?:)

xo
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lynne!!!! SO proud of you and NIL!!! Can NOT wait for NIL UNLOCKED and really hoping I get to see you somewhere on the tour!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super exciting! Hopefully you'll come somewhere near me and I'll be able to go! Have fun on the tour!

    ReplyDelete