Monday, March 2, 2015

Early Buzz for NIL UNLOCKED! + NU website scoop

Hey y'all!

So, I'm a *little* stoked about the early buzz for NIL UNLOCKED.

From Kirkus Review:

"A fast, tense gift for readers wanting to return to Nil.”
From Scholastic Library Journal:


VERDICT: A must-have for fans of the first installment.” 
Ahhh! THOSE REVIEWS MAKE ME SOOOO HAPPY!!!! :) (I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH. :D)
And you know what else makes me happy? 

The awesome website that super blogger Eli Madison made for NIL UNLOCKED. (THANK YOU ELI!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!) Each Tuesday --hello Tribal Tuesday!!!-- on the NIL UNLOCKED website we'll be revealing new NU content, like character interviews, guest bloggers, bonus material and more. Check it out! Right now Eli did an interview with me about how NU came to be!

Also, over at Eli's blog you can enter to win a hardback copy of NIL...so pop over to his new blog,  The Silver Words asap!

Last but not least, next week is March's #WinNIL Wednesday contest. The Prize? An ARC of NIL UNLOCKED!

To all my readers, thank you. For reading NIL, for stopping by, and for embracing the Nil world! Y'all are the best!!!! *hugs all the #NILtribe*

xo
Lynne

P.S. I'm going to leave you with this...:)

I'm stoked! Are you?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment